Well it’s finally here; one of the first vacations we have scheduled for 2015. Starting tomorrow, Jeremy and I will be in Las Vegas for both work and pleasure. Next week is NAB, one of the film industry’s biggest conferences. Every year Jeremy goes and writes about all the latest gadgets and news and comes back fully recharged. It’s the event of the year for him.
This year I’m tagging along for the weekend for some much needed adventure.
Fun fact: I haven’t been to Las Vegas since I was 12, so I definitely am due to go as an adult.
This vacation will give me time to think about the future of my business a little more.
I still haven’t decided if I want to convert my freelance business with a new studio name or if I want to combine with creatively driven.
Some Projects I’m working on:
– identity and website for a voice actor
– identity and website for an up and coming cosmetic line
– cosmetic category banners for a site redesign
– web design for a mommy blogger
– web reboot for widen media
– business card and mailer for art therapist
– identity consulting for consultants website.
– mood boarding templates for my up and coming mood boarding class.
Have a fabulous weekend!